- Day 1: Arusha to Lake Manyara, overnight at Tloma Lodge
- Day 2: Gibbs Farm to Ngorongoro Crater, overnight at Tloma Lodge
- Day 3: North Serengeti, overnight at Chaka Camp Serengeti
- Day 4: North Serengeti, overnight at Chaka Camp Serengeti
- Day 5: North Serengeti, overnight at Chaka Camp Serengeti
- Day 6, 7, 8 and 9: Zanzibar, overnight at Karafuu Beach Resort
- Day 10: Zanzibar to Dar Airport for your Schedule Flight back Home
DETAILS ITINERARY: DAY 1: ARUSHA TO LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Depart Arusha at 9 Am for Lake Manyara National Park after a short briefing about your safari from one of our safari consultants. Driving from Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park is approximately 1:30 to 2 hours depends on pick up point and traffic jam. Arrive Lake Manyara around in time for your game drive, spend the rest of the day on game drives with your picnic lunch and proceed to TLOMA LODGE for your dinner and overnight. Lake Manyara National Park is known for flamingos that inhabit in the lake and tree climbing lion. During the wet season, the flamingos reside the shores of the lake in flocks of thousands. More than 400 kinds of birds inhabit the park, and many remain throughout the year. Because of the Lake Manyara, the Park is an excellent scene for watching the birds. Visitors to the park can assume to see upwards of 100 different species of bird on any day. Another Wild animal which can be seen in Lake Manyara is elephants, leopards, lions, cheetahs, blue monkeys, dik-dik, Thomson’s gazelle, hippo, impala, Grant’s, zebras, Maasai giraffe and more inhabit the park, and many can be viewed all year round. There is a hippo pool at one end of the Manyara National Park where the guests can get out of their cars and watch from a safe distance. Meal Plan, full board accommodation, breakfast, picnic lunch, and dinner.
DAY 2: GIBBS FARM LODGE (KARATU) TO NGORONGORO CRATER
Have your breakfast at approximately time and depart for crater gave drive. Spend a full day game drive in the crater floor and return to TLOMA LODGE for your overnight. The Ngorongoro Crater is a largest unbroken caldera in the world and is one of the only places in Africa to the sighting of the “big five” such as rhinoceros, lion, cheetah, leopard and elephant on a single game drive. Another animal can be found in the Crater is Cape buffalo, hippopotamus, wildebeest, grant’s zebra, common eland, grant’s, Thomson’s gazelles, Waterbucks, topis, oribisus, crocodiles, Impala, giraffe and East African wild dog. Meal Plan, half board accommodation, breakfast, and dinner.
DAY 3: TLOMA TO LAKE MANYARA AIRSTRIP TO NORTH SERENGETI
Leave Gibbs Farm at 7:30 am and proceed to Lake Manyara Airstrip for your scheduled flight to North Serengeti. Meet CHAKA CAMP open safari vehicle at Kogatende Airstrip and continue with the game drive for the rest of the day. Enjoy your picnic lunch in the park. The Serengeti National Park environment is famous for the annual wildebeest migration, buffalo, antelope species, hippos, elephant and big cats. Dinner and overnight at CHAKA CAMP SERENGETI. Meal Plan, full board (accommodation, breakfast, lunch or picnic lunch, dinner, drink selection and laundry services).
DAY 4: FULL DAY IN NORTHERN SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Full day game drive in Northern Serengeti, you may be lucky to see great wildebeest and zebra migration crossing Mara River. When the migration takes place in Mara River, it is estimated that more than 200,000 wildebeest are dying from the sink water and hunted by crocodiles. Also other animals like the whole alliance of big cats including lion, leopard and cheetah accompany with the hyena and hunting dogs, they do not a playoff, all of those are practicing the equivalent gamble and hunt. Dinner and overnight at CHAKA CAMP SERENGETI. Meals Plan, dinner, breakfast, picnic lunch or hot lunch, drink selection and laundry services.
DAY 5: FULL DAY IN NORTHERN SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Another full day in a plain of Northern Serengeti. Dinner and overnight at CHAKA CAMP SERENGETI. Meals Plan, dinner, breakfast, picnic lunch or hot lunch, drink selection and laundry services.
DAY 6: NORTH SERENGETI TO ZANZIBAR
After breakfast at Chaka Camp, then proceed to the Kogatende Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Zanzibar. Arrive Zanzibar in time for your Stone Town and Spice tour. Overnight at Karafuu Beach Resort. Meal Plan, bed and breakfast.
DAY 7 TO 9: ZANZIBAR AT KARAFUU BEACH RESORT
There are some different types of activities and can be booked straight at the resort by the guests and note: the activities are not included. Meal Plan, bed and breakfast.
DAY 10: DEPARTURE DAY
Transfer to Zanzibar Airport to Dar es Salaam for your flight back home.
This itinerary can be combined with an optional activities, including Balloon Safari in Kogatend, Walking Safari in the geat rift valley, Cultural tour in Lake Manyara and Maasai Visit.
Climb items included to the Price:
- Transport 4×4 safari vehicle with pop up roof
- Meals and accommodation according to the itinerary
- All park entry fees including crater fees
- Services driver guide at your language
- Salary for the driver guide
- All activities according to the itinerary
- Enough bottled drinking water the entire Safari
- Amref flying doctors evacuate for East Africa
- Beverages & Laundry at Chaka Camp
- Local flight as per itinerary
- Stone Town Tour
Safari items not included to the Price:
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees and vaccinations
- Tips to the guides and cook
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Things of Personal items
- Travel and personal Insurance
- International and local flight
- Hotel before and after Safari
- Activities in Karafuu Resort, this can be booked straght at the Resort.
- Beverages at Tloma & Karafuu Resort